Monday, February 7, 2011

What makes you happy on a Monday afternoon?

I feel grateful to be able to sit with my laptop in my lap ;-) on my bed, listening to the rain, drinking home-made cappuccino and writing this post - on a Monday afternoon.

To have choices and to be in control of my own life (more or less) are two of the things that makes me extremely happy.  With that comes responsibility and accountability - I know, but that too is something to be grateful for - to be able to take responsibility for my actions and be accountable for the choices I've made.   A bit philosophical for the start of the week, perhaps - but what better time than the present? 

Please share your 'happy Monday' thoughts ;-)

1 comment:

  1. What makes me happy is to realise that each day I take a step towards where I want to be. It makes me happy to know I have friends that love me, and whom I love.

    And most of all, it makes me happy to be really ALIVE, to experience every moment and not be held back by societal boundaries.

    x

    ReplyDelete