For some Friday fun; facts you didn't know about chewing gum (I know you've wondered about his all your life) ;-)
- The world’s oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
- The average person chews over 300 sticks of gum each year!
- In the beginning, chewing gums were made only by hand! Today almost all gum is made by machine.
- Most chewing gum is purchased between Halloween and Christmas.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- Humans are the only animals on earth that chew gum.
- Many dentists now widely recommend chewing sugar free gum to their patients.(http://www.chewinggumfacts.com/).
Rethink your plans to braai tomorrow since it is World Vegetarian Day on October 1.
Have a bubbly weekend!