Friday, June 24, 2011

Funny Friday edition: Words for women to live by (guys take note ;-)

I have to admit that there is nothing original about today's post but I found it so funny (and spot-on, I have to admit) that I must share it with you.  (Thanks for the e-mail Isobel - you've made my day).  And this is not only for the girls. Guys, you'll be able to make the world a better place if you can understand (and remember, and agree) on this ;-)


1. If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.

2. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

3. In need of a support group? Cocktail hour with the girls!

4. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).

5. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

6. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.

7. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

8. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

9. Forget about the perfect man - he's living in Cape Town with his boyfriend.

10. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.

 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment