Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eating pancakes on rainy days is good for your heatlh - really ;-)

On a cold, rainy Wednesday afternoon I say life is good!  I know that you might be wondering about my mental state at this stage, seeing that Monday was quite the opposite (you're not alone, I'm also having my doubts) ;-)

One or two might do the trick but if not - go for a pile!
Point is, I think one of the best things that one can, and should do every now and then is to take yourself and life less seriously - this is working for me as of yesterday.  If life throws you lemons, bring on the tequila!  If the rain is pouring down in the middle of winter in Gauteng - eat pancakes!

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious" - Brendan Gill.
"All life is an experiment.  The more experiments you make the better" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment